Sunday, January 15, 2012

Flower the mother aids serious defect 17 years daughter euthanasia is appealed to to murder (graph)

P_id='1' T_id='1' D_id='19628692' F_id='3'- - >

  Mother, poison loves female innocent



  Flower one woman serious defect can'ts bear seventeen years bearing The mother aids its euthanasia to be appealed to to murder



  The judge says the judgment is reasonable and human Disease of public opinion care suffers from or by euthanasia



◎ article / " youth on the weekend " reporter Yu Qian



Disease of counterpoise of side of a mother wants suicidal daughter, she has taken injector, to herion of daughter inject more, feed loony tunes golden daughter sleeping pill, still injected to the daughter finally 3 canals air. The effort of 30 hours, the daughter dies because of the kill with poison in herion eventually. This is a case that produced in England in December 2008, this mother was sued with murdering a blame 2009, this year in January, the court announces its are innocent release.



" youth on the weekend " from " daily telecommunications signs up for " the understanding in reporter mouth arrives, after be released from prison, this mother has mixed her of her daughter story interviewed authority to sell an England paper. And is this after all how a story?



  Mother: If had come afresh, I still meet such doing



-- before interviewing authority to be sold, triumphant accept " daily telecommunications signs up for " reach " Sunday wall bulletin " interview



Although heartbreak, dankai holds to: "I know me for forest did correct business, she is free now, rested. No matter what consequence is, if had come afresh, I still meet such doing. I still meet such doing..



Come 18 years, kay Jidedaier (Kay Gilderdale) first time felt disengagement, in the life that suffers from her daughter, in the scar that helps daughter suicide from her, unfixed. dog stairs



Triumphant, this year 55 years old, daughter Lin Jidedaier (Lynn Gilderdale) committed suicide in December 2008, 31 years old. That is she commits suicide the 2nd times, it is for the first time 2007.



Forest contract chronic and fatigue syndrome (or abbreviation ME) , it is one kind is in fall without situation of clear physiology account, appear serious whole body is listless feeling, and Lin Yong has ME most the symptom with the most disastrous extreme. She cannot move to also cannot talk, rely on those who insert nose to feed esophagus to take food, rely on medicaments cocktail to maintain life.



With her together of endure hardships, the mother that is her triumphant, she abandons the job take the best selling plantronic wireless headset care of a daughter. Forest 14 years old ill, ballet, swim and equestrian life, give place to bedfast and the life that must depend on parents and elder brother. As healthy state go from bad to worse, lin Jian cannot talk gradually, begin to break down, appear not Yo.



"She at that time just vaccinal vaccinal, " triumphant memory path: "Next the infection of the one after another began, change is very sharp. It is affected forest each system of the body, so that she can need the room in oneself only, lost action ability completely, accompany her ache that gets a heart the most popular travel mugs stainless only. At first, we looked for a tutor to her, but must stop very furniture light quickly, because her memory also is in,degrade, the ache of the body also is in aggravate. The ache of the body also is in aggravate..



"The first year of Lin Sheng disease too terrible, she is ill very fierce, but be not checked however,give any pathogenies. The doctor of family of the first height that we go to looking says: ' irrespective, this is a modern disease, had met before long. ' if you are gotten, is other disease, you can get be mixinged benevolently sympathetic, but what we get is a daughter however in malinger censure. This too dismay letting a person. This too dismay letting a person..



Medical personnel thinks this is forest psychogenic disorder, but her illness is worsening ceaselessly however, she by box up.



On December 3, 2008 before dawn, forest injected to oneself the herion of excessive. When this is not effective, she asks the mother injects more herion will help her finish the suicide. Through the persuades Lin Jixu subsist talk of a paragraph of anguish, triumphant agreed, to forest injected more herion. And after excessive herion disables again, triumphant dolly fight depressed medicine and sleeping pill, feed a daughter through eating a tube.



After near 24 hours, did not have a meal to also did not sleep triumphant, xiang Lin injected more herion, and 3 canals air. Forest left the world on December 4 at 7 o'clock in the morning eventually. Triumphant give former husband Richard subsequently, namely forest father sends a short message: "Ask you to come over now. Take care on the road, not too urgent. " Richard is the name is emeritus alarm Wu superintend, tong Kai divorced 2002, but still taking care of a daughter.



Triumphant the fact that did not conceal daughter death, admit oneself assist daughter suicide, but censorial branch insists to be sued in order to murder a blame triumphant.



Check of big lawyer of British for use of an emperor, cri free loony tunes golden minal accuses director Kaier Sida rub the guidelines that commits suicide about assistance at was being published 2009, in order to clarify the meaning that assistance commits suicide. The intent that includes 16 to point to check to accuse among them avoids the intent that accuses at check with 13. Latter has a kind of state is namely, if suicide makes clear requirement assistance, and coadjutant is completely the love that stems from pair of suicide carries out the action with care. Be in triumphant in the case, this tower rub think " triumphant it is to stem from the love to the daughter and consecratory ability to make this action " .



Richard is supporting all the time triumphant. "She is doing what she is doing 18 years all the time, have only in her life forest, " he says on the court, his ex-wife is after the daughter is dead already " remnant empty shell " . "Her world has gone to the end, she arrived life neap, she is very sad. She is bearing all you can imagine from hell itinerary the anguish that come back. She is bearing all you can imagine from hell itinerary the anguish that come back..



As forest father, richard regards the daughter as all the time " oneself best friend " , he expresses, he and ex-wife had accepted a daughter to want to end the apiration of own life, after all her so much year already be in hospital 559.



Forest 20 years old when with respect to menopause, cannot have a family for oneself and sad. "She often says she is how to expect to marry to give birth to a child, " Richard says. 2007, forest commit suicide in the assistance of a Switzerland clinic, begin to discuss a human dignity with someone else. "She does not want to go to the sort of place, but this is her only outlets however. But this is her only outlets however..



moto gp xbox

And triumphant BBC reporter accepts before this when interviewing, say: "You rectified an individual to be torn off, the wish that wants to respect a daughter because of oneself one part also understands her place susceptive everything, and of another part oneself want to let her ameliorate only, let her recover, make her living. This is the business that my this all one's life does the hardliest, and it no matter what will produce henceforth,won't compare this is more difficult to no matter what will produce henceforth,won't compare this. Without what more beautiful than looking at me daughter leaves this world more let what popular feeling breaks. Without what more beautiful than looking at me daughter leaves this world more let what popular feeling breaks..



   Daughter: Why do I think dead



-- on the forum that is published at communication of patient of chronic and fatigue syndrome formerly



Good, counterjumper people, I have a few very important words to want to say. I think and you -- my best friends, share a few special illicit to be mixed closely the individual's thing. Through so old serious consideration, I had decided this major decision almost. Hope you can try to understand me to make the matter of this decision, you can agree with even if far from it, I hope you do not make conclusions to my absurd only.



I do not know to speak of from where. so say. Good, deep breathing. I think you have some of person to had known me is how suffer enough this kind of miserable life, 16 years half, do not absolutely refuse to to live. I suffer enough, I think dead. This is not what be seized by a whim, because I am dia free mountain t shirts gnosed before a few months,also gave reactivity not just depressed disease. I had taken the drug that fights depressed disease no longer, because they cannot have any effect to me.



I am true, true, think dead really, I already was endured enough such illness, suffer enough everyday every second is so painful, suffer enough a more severe than healthy crisis. I am tired, very exceeding tired, I do not have a law to cheat my really I became good, do not have a law to continue to hold on.



I do not have a law to hold on, I became good the hope exists far from. I had admitted to think really very long, more than. I decide those who want to this is me. So long since, I am discussing this decision with parents. Although they persuade me desperately, do not want to let me go, but they also understand I am in,bear some of what, also understood me why to cannot hold on again.



Before, I had walked along an extreme. I try caption to shoot large dose herion to end his life. This is not to want the bring to sb's attention, move that lets a person pay close attention to me, I am the life that means him end really. This is original enough kills an adult, but I did not die. Because of so old cure, I had had counteractive capacity to herion.



The excessive herion that those inject go in, make me insensible merely a few hours, feel till me father is in shake up me.



That is parental first time knows I have how to distress actually. Want them to be in only beside, I pretend all the time very happy, do not let them know I am very sad. After that suicide abortive, I entreat parents not to tell a doctor this thing. But, I still am taken to fight depressed medicaments by the requirement.



Those medicine let me stop to cry really, but do not have a law at all,prevent me to want the longing that disappears from this heavenly body. What don't have to be able to change my think of a way, although I assure to them after that,I also won't do this kind of hooey again. the most popular selling plantronic wireless headset



Inject herion is the suicidal method with my exclusive and reliable thinkable, besides, my person also does not have a law to commit suicide with other way. My father, he was fed up with me to talk about the suicide all the time in the past. After that thing, he is very sad, say with me: "I understood. But how to call me to do without you? " I what father's word lets crying originally cry badlier.



Discussing with me very long later, they free plantronic wireless headset although loathing, but still agreed, if I appeared again what life is dangerous, they can tell doctor and nurse, I do not want to be rescued to come back again. I do not want to come over to accept more treatment alive.



The possibility very little of the life with I know I can recover and go up relatively normal too, and although I can awake everyday, I still do not have a law to go up too the life that I want.



My ovarian already trashy -- I do not have a law to give birth to the child, and this is the desire with my this the greatest all one's life.



I already 31 years old, when I am found can marry with me parturient that individual, be afraid the age that had passed can unripe child far. And the hope that I cannot see I can complete any this works at all. travel mugs stainless



My bone is so flimsy also that my bone be no good, a sneeze coughs to be able to let my fracture. Such how can I go up too the life that I dream: Swim, sail, ran, by bicycle? The sort of was I once had but the life that was stripped when 14 years old?



My body is listless, my spirit was defeated. I suffer enough. Can you understand? I hope you are OK, I hope really really.



I do not want to accept any treatment that can redeem life, and once have any opportunities that can allow me to leave this world, I must admit, I can capture it with both hands.



I know people feels I am depressed only -- will look from my recent experience, the suicide is not easy -- or the possibility that since have rehabilitation,some people feel, still think the suicide is very foolish.



I last year 30 years old of birthday when, the desire the slightest amount or degree that wants to be far from all these anguish and sadness was not reduced, more instead. My dispute often thinks dead exceedingly. Mom and I spent a large number of time to discuss all these, nevertheless she discusses with me is to let me can see more hopeful one side. But the determination that I leave the world however a bit does not have a change, instead aggravate.



I am very sorry. I know this may cause a few impact to you. But try to stand in my angle to want, newspaper gets online on those reports about me, it is the one fraction that I bore in 16 years in the past only.



The each second in life is spent in pang, what feel exceeding forever is unwell, just do not lie on the bed to rest, however the basic need that 100% ground depend on someone else to take care of his. I can be living now because,be infusion, because of aerobic pump, because of med the best selling loony tunes golden icaments. Without these modern technologies I won't be here at all.



Imagine you live in in little room, a piece of single bed, a person, begin from 14 years old above lay 16 years. Imagine, you 30 years old, never still had kissed with the person. Yes, I am the old maid that that pitiful everybody meets 30 derisive years old.



The old woman that the bone that imagines you follows 100 years old is same, move with respect to meeting fracture.



Imagine you can type slowly only ability of the mail that write report comes down the record that considers in brain.



Imagine you reverse a body move on the bed repeatedly the leg does not have a law to accomplish. Imagine you must lie to use bed pan, the mother that must let you brushs the buttock for you.



Imagine you 31 years old to never still have been to bar and club.



Imagine you do not have a law to finish that prep above all thing -- the right that that all and young woman has, can give birth to the right of a child. I know some women cannot give birth to a child, but what this cannot prevent me forever is aching the longing that wants to adopting him child with me.



Imagine be tired in this lamentable body is your whole life.



And I, need not imagine these at all. My body and heart were broken. How do I long to be able to end these anguish. I love my family. But I am penniless, I am used up smooth.



How does father mother face all these? They are complete, complete the ground is sad. Although I am afraid that they can not bear to lose me, they do not want to let me go, although I know to talk about the anguish that the suicide brings to them every time, but they also must understand why I had sufferred enough this kind of life, why I want to abandon. They two like if oneself resemble me,saying, also can be same feeling, also can want to die. I very rejoice have such father and mother.



I am think dead very much really, mother father knows I am already resolved.



They affirm those who want to this is me to me again and again. Yes, if Azrael has been shown to me, I won't resist its temptation.



Although I am unthinkable,this meeting makes them much sadder, apparent they do not want to lose me, but they also do not think I bear more anguish -- that is their termless love. They always put me in the first, but my general cannot appreciate them forever, and no matter how sadness, I will end my life.



November 2008: Be afraid I cannot lie. Each my cell still longs to commit suicide. I promise my father and mother, I won't again on the sly commits suicide. And if have an opportunity, I can use both hands to capture. Mom often comes over to treat my condition. I never shake suicidal determination, as time elapse I am only more and more believe firmly this. I am saying all the time, if I myself cannot make a decision, so the right of the decision can give my parents. I believe they can have treated my life and death. I know they won't be done the sort of dinkum the for oneself selfish issue that the most popular selling the most popular selling takes me on this world.




On one page
1
2
Issue one page

No comments:

Post a Comment